- Jun 16 - 23 2023
- 8:00 am - 9:00 pm
Alzheimer’s Longest Day Tennis Tournament
This will be the third annual tennis tournament benefitting the Alzheimer’s Association of SW Washington organized by member, Jill Watson. This event is in honor of her mom, Joan, who passed away in 2018 from Alzheimer’s.
- Morning tennis will be Women’s round robin play (2.5-3.5 skill levels **w/ few exceptions) playing 9 AM-3:00 PM
- Afternoon tennis will be MIXED DOUBLES (skill level 3.5+) Playing 4 PM-7 PM.
- Pickleball will be a morning session AND an afternoon session (the morning session MIGHT be a clinic taught by a pro)
- Lunch will be provided by CGM
- Prizes for tournament winners, raffles and BEST purple ensemble by a team
- Meet up in the lounge after the games to celebrate a successful day!
Sponsors and raffle prize donations are key to meeting her goal of raising $20,000. If interested, please email Jill Watson email@example.com to learn how your donation can make a difference.