- Check in with the golf shop before teeing off.
- The general pace of play for 18 holes is 3hr and 45min.
- Slower groups should let faster groups play through, when possible.
- Members are responsible for their guests, both in enforcing dress code and ensuring all greens fees have been paid before play.
- Please aid us in the daily care of the course by fixing ball marks, replacing divots and raking sand traps.
- Observe cart rules of the day-Check with pro shop if you’re unsure of what they are on a given day.
- Show respect to the neighbors who live off the course by not retrieving balls that land in their yard.
- Please be patient, courteous and respectful to fellow members and staff.
The purpose of a dress code at Club Green Meadows is to ensure appropriate golf attire is worn by members, guests and staff.
The following guidelines are intended to assist members and staff in understanding what appropriate golf attire means, and how it applies to all members, age 13 and up:
- Shirts are to have collars and sleeves, unless contemporary mock turtle neck.
- Sleeveless shirts may be worn by women provided they have full back panels and broad shoulder panels.
- Shirts are encouraged to be tucked-in unless tailored for outside wear (example:
- Hawaiian or have even sewn hemline at hips that leaves pockets exposed).
- Caps and visors will have bills forward.
- Club Green Meadows is a soft spikes facility only, metal spikes are not allowed.
- Shorts/Skorts are to be at mid-thigh or longer.
- Denim, athletic shorts, t-shirts, may not be worn anytime on the golf course.
The staff of Club Green Meadows reserves the right to deny members or guests access to the course, lounge or dining room if they are dressed inappropriately or disrespectfully. It is incumbent upon the members to inform their guests of these guidelines.