Memberships – Join the Club!
Thank you for your interest in membership! Club Green Meadows is a, private multifaceted club. We offer several different membership categories to fit the needs of prospective members.
Like all successful private clubs, our club is built on social relationships and camaraderie among friends. We take our golf seriously, but take ourselves lightly, with a focus on the best experience for the entire family.
We offer resort-style amenities, with a sense of family and community that is welcoming and relaxed. Tradition, Community and Service…the benchmarks of a great country club, are alive and well at Club Green Meadows.
You are invited to become a member of Club Green Meadows!
Club Green Meadows offers the most unique recreation experience in the Pacific Northwest. Here are just some of the reasons…
- Expansive 180,000 sq. ft. Club house
- 18-hole Championship Course
- Fitness Center with Deluxe Locker Rooms
- Eight tennis courts (seven indoor, one outdoor)
- Two Swimming Pools (indoor and outdoor)
- Handball, racquetball, squash, and pickleball
- Three basketball courts
- Casual and fine Dining with Banquet Facilities
- Complete Jr. Center with an eight lane bowling alley
- Sauna, Steam Room, and Whirlpool
Call or stop by the front desk to arrange a tour and discuss pricing plans and current specials.
All plan fees and monthly dues are either Single or Family. Family memberships are based on husband and wife, but could be parent and child/children. Children must be legal dependents. Children aged 7-15 are considered Junior members and can use designated Junior areas at designated times.These areas include bowling alley, games areas, gym/court #1, racquetball courts #11 & #12, mat room, and pool and locker room during designated times. At age 25, children on Family memberships must purchase their own membership.
- Athletic Membership
- Includes use of designated weights and conditioning areas and equipment, aerobic/dance studios and regularly scheduled classes, basketball, racquetball and squash courts, swimming pools and spa, locker room facilities (private lockers are available for a fee), cafe, lounge and social amenities, designated family/junior areas. Athletic members may play golf or tennis by paying the appropriate member user fee.
- Golf Membership
- Includes golf course use and reservation privileges. Men’s or Ladies’ Club may be joined for an annual fee. Certain tournaments or special events may require entry fees. Golf members are entitled to use the same facilities, services and classes as Athletic members. Junior golf memberships are available.
- Tennis Membership
- Includes tennis court use and reservation privileges. Certain tournaments or special events may require an entry fee. Tennis members are entitled to use the same facilities, services and classes as Athletic members.
- Golf and Tennis Membership
- Includes golf course and tennis court use and reservation privileges. Certain tournaments or special events may require entry fees. Golf/Tennis members are entitled to use the same facilities, services and classes as Athletic members.
- Corporate Membership
- A qualified “Company” may own a corporate Golf Membership or a corporate Athletic or Tennis Membership. The “Company” pays the initial joining fee and all monthly dues for its participating employees. These Memberships cannot be sold or transferred.
- Senior Membership
- For those who are 65 years and older. Includes use of the same facilities as the Athletic membership.
- Silver and Fit Membership
- May be eligible for Senior membership through your health insurance company.
- Jr. Memberships
- For ages 7-15. Includes the use of the Junior center cafe, bowling alley, games areas, gym/court #1, racquetball courts #11 & #12, mat room, and pool and locker room during designated times.
- Social Membership
- Provides access to club Cafe, Lounge, and card rooms.