The CGM tennis facility comprises seven indoor courts and one outdoor viewing court. Features include substantial open space between and behind courts, as well as a state-of-the-art lighting system that provides excellent illumination without glare. Our Tennis Programs are conducted by USPTA Professionals. Our staff is dedicated to making CGM Tennis a great place to play. Our club has many tennis activities to choose from, including; three Ladies City League Teams, USA Adult Team Tennis (12 teams ranging from 2.5-5.0), four USTA Senior teams (men and women), six USTA Super Senior teams (men and women), daily group lessons, private lessons, club mixers, Junior Team Tennis, and many daily and weekly tennis events. It is hard to find a more complete tennis program than Club Green Meadows Tennis. See you on the courts!
Please note: All tennis court times are 90 minutes. Times begin at 7:30 a.m. and continue throughout the day in 90-minute blocks. Only one court may be reserved per phone call per day. No consecutive court times. Tennis members may reserve courts up to two days in advance, after 7:00 a.m. Athletic members must make reservations on the day of play. Anyone using the tennis courts must check in with the Front Desk for court assignment. If you are more than 15 minutes late, you may lose your court.
Check In / Cancellation Policy
All players must check-in at the Front Desk prior to going on court. If a court reservation is not canceled one hour prior to the reserved time, each member will be charged a $5 “no-show” fee.
Court Fees (Per Person)
- Athletic member ~ $10.00
- Guest (singles or doubles) ~ $15.00
- Single Monthly Pass ~ $25.00
- Family Monthly Pass ~ $35.00
- One time use ~ $10.00
(We kindly ask that you pick up your tennis balls and replace the ball machine where you got it. Thank you.)
We have 8 indoor hard courts and 9 indoor wooden courts.
Drop in play is Monday-Wednesday-Friday-Sunday from 9am-12noon (basketball courts)
Tuesday -Thursday from 5pm-7pm (basketball courts)
- Beginner-Intermediate: Tuesday and Thursday 11-12
- Intermediate to Advanced; Weds. and Friday 10-11
- Cost is $10 member $15 non-member and must reserve a spot.
Private lessons are $50 member and $55 nonmembers for an hour.
Pickleball Lessons by Nancy Ansboury, USPTA, PPR, PTR certified.
Director of Racquet and Athletic Sports
Carlos has been playing tennis for over 25 years. Growing up in Colombia, he played Junior tournaments and held an amateur ranking top 8 in State. He played tennis at the collegiate level for the University of Medellin while earning a degree in journalism as well as audiovisual communications.
During his time in Vancouver, Carlos won the NTRP USTA 4.5 ranked Sectionals both in 2020 and 2022, as well as earning the gold ticket to play in the USTA nationals. Carlos is a USPTA professional tennis coach and is currently getting his Elite certification.
Carlos is honored to be a part of the Green Meadows team again and can’t wait to share his passion for tennis with our members. Feel free to contact him now at email@example.com to set up lessons.
Senior Director of Tennis & Pickleball
- USPTA Pro for over 30 years
- Director of Tennis Club Green Meadows
- Tennis Pro at Turlock Fitness and Racquet Club
- Played Division 1 tennis at Stanislaus State University Degress in Business, Political science and Structural Engineering
- Tennis Director at Eastmoreland Racquet Club, Portland, Oregon
- Assistant Coach For Men’s and Womens team at Portland State University
- Coached boys tennis team at La Salle High School, Portland, Oregon
- Coached Girls team at Mountain View High School, won districts and was named Coach of The Year
Associate Head Tennis Professional
Emory began his love for tennis while playing with his dad and brother while growing up in Louisiana outside of New Orleans in the bayou. He moved to Portland in 1990 after living 10 years in Miami following his first start teaching professionally at the Tamiami Tennis Center in 1988.
Before making his move to Club Green Meadows, Emory taught at several facilities and was recently a part of the Vancouver Tennis Center's teaching staff. While there, he was involved in teaching a wide variety of lesson formats with Adults and Juniors and planning and implementing various programs.
Emory is a PTR/USPTA certified teaching pro with a P-1 ranking. Along with this, he has a Bachelors in Physical Education and has taught in several schools in the Portland area.
Assistant Tennis Professional
Played Division 1 tennis at Eastern Washington University
- Trained a summer at the Andre Agassi No Quit Tennis Academy.
- Trained multiple years at the University of Portland under head coach Aaron Gross
- Ranked Career High #1 in Men’s Open Division PNW
- Head Coach of R.A. Long Boys tennis team in 2021.
- Coached at Scottsdale McCormick tennis academy in Arizona under Casey Was.
- Played multiple ITF Futures Events on the Pro Circuit in Turkey and Mexico. Currently still playing on the ITF Tour.
He is thrilled to be part of the CGM Tennis Department and share his knowledge with our community! Feel free to contact him to schedule a lesson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Assistant Tennis Professional
Arlen has worked at tennis clubs for over 10 years. He co-founded the WSU Cougar Tennis Club in college and continues to play at a high level through USTA.
Arlen will also use his stringer talents to help our players maximize their equipment. Contact him at email@example.com with any questions or to set up a lesson.